If there’s one thing we know well, it is faces. Dr. Slupchynskyj specializes in facial rejuvenation, with a specific focus on facelift surgery. The past few decades have brought exciting changes and medical advancements to the art of the facelift. Today’s facelifts can rejuvenate, without making you look overdone. Call today and learn about our signature facelift, the SLUPlift.
What Is the SLUPlift?
The SLUPlift is a new kind of facelift. It delivers the same long-lasting results as a traditional facelift, without extensive surgery, long incisions, a lengthy recovery period, or general anesthesia. Results are very natural looking. If you’re thinking about facial rejuvenation, learn about the SLUPlift; it’s not your mother’s facelift.
The SLUPlift provides many of the dramatic results you see in a traditional facelift, while offering unique benefits. This procedure was designed and created by our own Dr. Slupchynskyj. Here’s what you need to know about the SLUPlift.
- Smaller Incision– In the SLUPlift, a small incision is made around the earlobe. Specialized tools allow Dr. Slupchynskyj to suture the SMAS and platysma muscle (found in the lower jaw and upper chest) and pull the muscles tight. Excess skin is removed around the incision. This unique technique allows for much smaller incisions.
- Shorter Time in Surgery– A traditional facelift can take several hours, but the average time for the SLUPlift is just 60-90 minutes.
- Performed Without General Anesthesia– The SLUPlift is performed under local anesthesia with sedation, no general anesthesia needed.
- Less Recovery– Since the SLUPlift is less invasive, recovery times are shorter. Many patients are back to work within a week, compared with recovery periods of two weeks or longer with a traditional facelift.
- Less Scarring– Since the SLUPlift uses smaller incisions, there are no telltale facelift scars with this procedure. Most people experience less scarring and fewer deformities, like the “pixie ear.”
- Less Swelling and Bleeding– A traditional facelift requires the skin to be removed, exposing the muscles underneath. The SLUPlift tightens muscles without skin removal, reducing swelling and bleeding. Feel better throughout recovery!
- Enjoy Results Sooner– Many patients looking for a facelift choose to wait until advanced signs have occurred, often in the mid- to late-sixties. With the SLUPlift, we can rejuvenate sooner, preventing advanced aging before it starts.
Try a New Kind of Facelift
Rejuvenate with less downtime! The SLUPlift can take up to 10 years off of your appearance, without the lengthy recovery times of a traditional facelift. If you’re thinking about a facelift, schedule a consultation with Dr. Slupchynskyj to learn about the SLUPlift. Call today!