With the growing popularity of male facelifts in America, The Aesthetic Institute of New York & New Jersey created a Male Facelift infographic to help potential patients understand the procedure. The American male grooming marketing is a $3.5 billion dollar industry and continues to grow. Men well into their 40s, 50s, and 60s feel the need to enhance their appearance to look more youthful. Here are a few things men should know when they are considering a facelift.
- Many men who pursue facial cosmetic surgery are usually about ten years older than the typical woman having the same surgery.
- Men’s facial skin are thicker and typically oilier, so the manual dissection needs to be meticulously done.
- Men have more blood vessels in their faces, so there is a higher chance of blood pooling and hematoma formation.
- Men have beards and different hairlines, so the incision needs to be better hidden and completely inconspicuous.
- 95% of patients on RealSelf believed their Facelift to be worth it.
- Dr. Slupchynskyj developed a minimally invasive Facelift procedure called SLUPlift to be the ideal procedure for men who want to achieve a refreshed and awake appearance.
For more information on SLUPlift, contact Dr. Slupchynskyj today for an in-person consultation.