A liquid facelift is a great procedure for patients who are not yet candidates for a surgical facelift. It combines dermal fillers to lift and shape the face to provide a younger looking appearance. The Aesthetic Institute of New York and New Jersey created this helpful infographic on five things you should know about a liquid facelift. For more information, or to schedule a consultation, please contact The Aesthetic Institute of New York and New Jersey.
- The liquid facelift combines cosmetic injectables that can consist of either natural materials, such as fat, or biocompatible artificial substances.
- The procedure can be any combination of dermal fillers like BOTOX®, Juvéderm®, Restylane®, Radiesse®, and Sculptra® as well as fat grafting or fat transfer.
- Many patients choose to undergo a liquid facelift in lieu of a traditional facelift to avoid the recovery time, but the results do not last as long.
- We recommend that you choose a facial plastic surgeon to perform your liquid facelift, because they are trained in the underlying anatomical structure of the face.
- Depending on which dermal fillers are included, the liquid facelift can produce results that last anywhere between one to two years.