If you are seeking to look as young as you feel but aren’t quite ready for a full facelift, a mini-facelift may be just what you need! A mini-facelift packs lots of not-so-mini benefits even as a minimally invasive procedure! We’ve compiled five fast facts to introduce you to this procedure:
- It’s a minimally invasive procedure that only requires a small incision in front of the ear.
- The procedure is often combined with liposuction of the chin, cheek, and jowl.
- It is a popular choice for patients in their 40’s who don’t need a traditional facelift.
- Patients can return to work within 7 days.
- Results can last for about 5-7 years.
Want to learn more? Schedule your consultation with Dr. Slupchynskyj, here.