Dr. Slupchynskyj created this infographic that includes 10 beauty tips to stay radiant through the winter! The cold weather and harsh winds can do damage to our skin, so be sure to follow these tips to keep your skin healthy. For more skincare or beauty tips, contact Dr. Slupchynskyj’s office.
10 Winter Beauty Tips:
- Before winter comes, visit an aesthetician to discuss a winter skincare plan.
- Wear gloves whenever you’re outside to prevent your hands from cracking.
- Always remove wet gloves and socks, which can irritate your skin and cause itching.
- Make sure your bath or shower is lukewarm and not hot or it will dry out your skin.
- Take flaxseed oil supplements to help prevent wrinkles and smooth out your skin.
- Get a humidifier to turn on every night and counteract the dry winter and central heating air.
- Don’t skip moisturizer even if your skin is oily! Inflammation can lead to breakouts.
- Try alcohol-free hand sanitizers instead of washing and drying your hands all the time.
- Avoid irritating fabrics like wool or certain detergents that can cause skin inflammation.
- Use a loofah or body scrub on your feet to prevent them from cracking after a hot shower.